[CAUT] here I go....

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Feb 14 15:56:09 MST 2007

Well List,  Here I go, wish me luck.  I put about 20 hours into this thing
and I hope he's happy (Chick Corea).  I let you know how it went.  As he
requested (per his LA tech) the downweight is at 50g in the bass and 48-46
in the treble (just as I like it- light) and the voicing is "medium
bright" concerto tone (what-ever that means)  I had the head of the piano
dept. try it out and said, "Why don't you make the recital hall just like
that for my lecture next week?"  I mentioned the 20 hours and he quieted
down a bit.  I said,"soon"........

Thanks all for your support!!!

Paul