[CAUT] Newspaper reference to Yamaha Thomaston

Jim Harvey harvey.pianotech at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 23:37:51 MST 2007

You're probably no more out of touch than I, and as I tell others, I don't
know what's happening with <fill-in-brand-here> -this- week. However...

Kawai (America) Manufacturing is also no longer in production. One reference
at: <http://tinyurl.com/2l3347>

I also thought Baldwin was out of the count, but was informed by a dealer
only yesterday that they were putting product out the back door. Maybe this
means they'll answer the phones again at some point.

I -really- don't know about others, except for S&S and Charlie Walters.

Jim