[CAUT] Piano Spectrum

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK at missouri.edu
Fri Feb 16 08:35:34 MST 2007

Hey, All,

I got a phone call last week from a guy in Campus Publications who edits a
science magazine for jr. high school kids.  He wants to do a story on our
new McNulty fortepiano, comparing it to a harpsichord and a modern piano.
He is particularly interested in the character of the sound produced by the
different instruments.  Does anyone have a source for a graphic
representation of the sound spectrum of those three instruments?  I haven¹t
been able to find anything on the net.

Thanks,
Ken Z.
--