[CAUT] grand cover

Jeff Tanner jtanner at mozart.sc.edu
Fri Feb 16 09:41:29 MST 2007

Triple ditto.

There are different versions which are different prices.  Destiny
canvas is the most expensive but it is a strong durable covering.
Yes, that is roughly the wholesale cost, depending on length.  The
padded cover is also available with vinyl top covering for some
less.  They can also do all kinds of colors and monograming.

I don't discourage double padding for a small amount more.

They don't have a web site.  They don't even own a computer.  But
they have the toll free number and Dennis is very helpful.  He'll
send you a kit of samples, too, like a dealer kit.

Jeff

On Feb 16, 2007, at 10:36 AM, Jeff Stickney wrote:

> Double Ditto.  We've had 3 of the Destiny padded covers at UM for
> around 10 yrs., and they still look like new.  They hold up very
> well, and while not inexpensive (are we talking about the same
> cover, Ken?), they are worth every penny.  I think they are around
> $450/cover.
>
> Jeff Stickney
>
> Ken Zahringer wrote:
>> DITTO.  We bought one for one of our Ds last year.  Very nice
>> cover, and inexpensive.
>> Ken Z.
>> On 2/15/07 10:24 PM, "Barbara Richmond" <piano57 at insightbb.com>
>> wrote: