[CAUT] Artist bench

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Feb 19 13:16:44 MST 2007

I get them through Danielsen in Denmark.  I looked on their website but
they dont have them pictured in the online catalog yet.  Basically they
are a very solid bench attached to two steel upside down Ts with
connecting beam.  Roughly 2 x 4 in dimension.  The I part of the T is
adjustable by a lever taht releases compressed gas. When you lower the
thing by tricking the lever and sitting down on it... you re-compress
the gas.  They are fantastic.

I'll see if I can find a supplier over there for you... but you can
contact them in Denmark directly if you wish at the followings :  They
speak good english and I'm sure they would ship overseas.

Rune Danielsen
(Managing Director)
Piano Parts
+454912 2410