[CAUT] Artist bench

Greg Granoff gjg2 at humboldt.edu
Mon Feb 19 13:42:41 MST 2007

  _____

From: caut-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf Of Dave
Davis
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 10:36 AM
To: College and University Technicians
Subject: Re: [CAUT] Artist bench

Greg & Ron,

That sounds like the bench she described. The crank(s) sounds like a good
option. My son (turns 8 today) has a new Jansen artist bench I can
experiment with.

Thanks,

Dave Davis, RPT

(heading for the birthday party with 18 screaming kids at Chuck E.
Cheese's...now, where are those earplugs...)

Yikes--- have fun!!