[CAUT] Artist bench

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Feb 20 00:36:42 MST 2007

We use them for all purpose benches.  Nearly totally replaced all others
except 20 Japanese made Beethoven stools with ladder/lock adjustments,
which some prefer.

In our concert hall we have both stool and hydraulic bench, and an older
Jansen type.  Most people use the new hydraulic.  There is also one of
these out at the Ed. Grieg museums concert hall and its also nearly
always prefered.

They actually look quite nice,  ... a kind of modern look. And they are
very comfortable.

Cheers
RicB

    I think they would be great in the classrooms but not classy enough
    for the concert stage...imho...

    David Ilvedson, RPT
    Pacifica, CA  94044