[CAUT] FW: [admin] Piano storage

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Tue Feb 20 17:29:27 MST 2007

This certainly seems like a recurring theme. Has anyone compiled posts on
this subject, so we might put a bundle together and archive them, maybe on
the caut page resource area? Long term, that might be the beginning of a FAQ
aimed at administrators and faculty, as well as cauts.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico

On 2/20/07 10:48 AM, "Porritt, David" <dporritt at mail.smu.edu> wrote:

> This came to the admin list and I thought it would be appropriate here.  Dr.
> Olson is not a CAUT subscriber so anything you write here he won¹t see.  If
> anyone has actual information that would be helpful to him, you might reply to
> him personally mailto:AOLSON at nwmissouri.edu
>

> David M. Porritt
>
> dporritt at smu.edu

<https://email.nwmissouri.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.lyricduo.co>