[CAUT] Steinway Style II questions...and choices...

Vincent Earl Mrykalo v.mrykalo at utah.edu
Wed Feb 21 12:18:43 MST 2007

Speaking of Juan Mascabre and Puresound, our Pacific North West Conference will be held in Salt Lake City April 11-14 of this year and will feature Juan Mascabre who has brought us "Puresound " piano wire.  Ted Sambell, Steve Brady, Ron Nossaman, among other fine techs, will also be there to present.  Visit our website for further details, at PNWCPTG.org

Vince Mrykalo RPT
University of Utah