[CAUT] TIP OF THE YEAR!

Lance Lafargue lafargue at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 3 08:37:38 MST 2007

I'll also try this new method.  Lately I have been using a square standing
in a block of wood I made and setting it next to each shank (stack removed).
That seems to be very accurate.  Good light is essential.  I have also used
the stick method/Spurlock method and I used a print out of vertical lines
created in a WORD document on my computer.   After printing it out, I cut it
out and glued it squarely to one of the sticks you get in a set of Renner
action parts, then clothespin it to a traveled end hammer.  That worked
well, too, but the square method is even more accurate.  I'll try the
Sturmethod today.

Lance Lafargue, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANOS, LTD
LPIANOS.com