[CAUT] PIano Duo: S&S D and Baldwin SD-10 ?!

Bdshull at aol.com Bdshull at aol.com
Thu Jan 11 22:42:07 MST 2007

Hi, Andrew,

Restring the top sections, OR

in a pinch drop the tension in the top two sections and run the string around
the hitchpin some (lower a half turn on one pin, increase on the other) to
re-locate the hardened wire at the front terminations.  Problem with this idea
is that it will clean things up quite a bit, when you really should use the
disastrous buzzing etc to sell a restringing....but you do what you gotta
do....Hopefully the pins aren't too tight :)

BIll Shull
La Sierra University, RIverside, CA
(where there are two SD-10s)

In a message dated 1/11/2007 7:45:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,