[CAUT] RE : Tuning Hammer tip sizes, was Re: huge pitch raise question

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Fri Jan 12 16:10:27 MST 2007

Speaking of head angles, I have my #2 on a 15 degree head.  I didn't
really get to like it.  I use it for grands or uprights where I have
clearance issues.  What I've come to like best is my shortest hammer
with a ball end and a 5 degree tip with a #1 Watanabe.  Some really
tight pinblocks make me reach for that tank of an extension hammer I
have but for the most part short seems to be good.

Andrew Anderson