[CAUT] Paint on Polyester

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Tue Jan 16 20:14:28 MST 2007

Christmas brought an interesting new present--a nail buffer.   A four-sided
foam block with four different grits called: Side 1: Even Out, Side 2:
Smooth Nail, Side 3: Buff nail and Side 4: Shine nail.
They are unbelievably shiny!

I have been DYING to try it on polyester--too busy with school.  The nail
buffer can be purchased at Wal-Mart for $1.87 (in the cosmetics section).
Seems like an inexpensive experiment with wonderful possiblities for the
tool kit.

Diane

Diane Hofstetter