[CAUT] Disinfecting Keys

Ronald E Engle englepiano at juno.com
Tue Jan 30 16:25:02 MST 2007

I have used band aids, CA glue, and copious amounts of water. (Just made
me have to go to the bath room more!)  Finally hit on the hand cream
solution.  I carry a small container of noxzema in my pocket and apply it
several times a day.  It needs to be reapplied if I wash my hands.   It
is not greasy and really works.

Ron Engle