[CAUT] steinway with two keyboards

Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel) WOLFLEEL at ucmail.uc.edu
Mon Jul 16 15:00:00 MDT 2007

When I was in NY for my last Steinway Academy session, Eric Schandall
showed us the action for this piano before they restored it. It was in a
storage room carefully covered with plastic awaiting the work...a
nightmare of levers and connectors. We could all honestly say we had
never seen anything like it since it is the only one in existence.

Eric

Eric Wolfley, RPT
Head Piano Technician
Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati