[CAUT] FW: [Experts] German Piano History

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK at missouri.edu
Mon May 7 08:20:10 MDT 2007

Hey, Guys,

Please disregard the request to post to pianotech.  I suddenly remembered
that the sender could do that, which I recommended in my reply.  Yeah, it's
Monday morning.  I'm going to get some coffee now....

Regards,
Ken Z.

Does anybody out there know anything about this?  I've never heard of such a
piano, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Could one of the other "experts" post this to pianotech?  I'm not on that
list.

Thanks,
Ken Z.
--