[CAUT] Piano Forte Supply in Kansas City

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Thu May 10 14:27:37 MDT 2007

Piano Forte Supply will be exhibiting at the National Convention in
Kansas City after all.
In an unprovoked attack  :^)  I was approached by Don Mannino who very
generously offered one of the several booths that Kawai America had
booked.  By letting me have one booth, his display will be
significantly reduced in size.  This offer came as a total surprise for
me and has re-affirmed my belief in the community that we are all a
part of, big and small.

So if you think that quality, choice and selection are a good thing for
our field, say a quick "thanks" to Don when you see him in Kansas City.
   And drop by my booth, next to Kawai America, for the usual high
quality tools, parts and felts, plus some very exciting new items I
will be unveiling there.

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440