[CAUT] Zein/felt

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Sun May 13 07:27:04 MDT 2007

I wondered about that, too, but varieties of corn have very different
constituent qualities, so it's possible that the white varieties just don't
make the grade (or that color doesn't matter in current industrial
applications and yellow corn is cheaper).

If it turns out to be a useful product, I'll pursue it further with the
manufacturer(s).

Anybody who wants a sample, send me your mailing address off-line, please.

Annie
annie at allthingspiano.com