[CAUT] Fwd: Critter-damaged punchings

Wimblees at aol.com Wimblees at aol.com
Mon May 14 08:09:12 MDT 2007

In a message dated 5/14/07 7:58:25 A.M. Central Daylight Time, Wimblees
writes:

In a message dated 5/13/07 11:25:30 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
keithspiano at gmail.com writes:

Yamaha  sent us a bunch of replacement punchings free - but I hesitate
to put  them in pianos, since they might be the source of the
infestation...  Maybe fumigating them with or dipping them in one of
the suggested  substances before use might be a good idea?

Israel  Stein.

I believe you have a very isolated case of infestation here. If all
punchings from Asia are infested with critters, then all of us would be having  a
problem.

Wim