[CAUT] Meantone (Which?)

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Mon May 14 15:43:57 MDT 2007

Thanks Andrew,

Good info. And no, they don't know what they want either. I'll read through this stuff and see if I can make a more educated guess as to what they might need with this instrument. Right now I put a "John Marsh 1809" and they seem to like it. I have no idea what it really is, It just seemed to be less strident in some keys... I'm certainly a rooky at choosing temperaments.

Thanks again,

Jim Busby BYU