[CAUT] Agraffes and dampers

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Tue May 15 09:55:12 MDT 2007

Hi List,

  David has made a crucial point about how we are perceived within the
environment in which we work, and how that impacts how respected we are
(or are not). Taking an, "Ours not to reason why; ours but to do or
die" attitude (at least publicly), helps keep us from eroding our own
credibility.

 Alan Eder

  P. S. David, thanks for the endorsement of our video. It IS in the
libraries of many schools of music across the land and, apparently, has
helped facilitate the dialogue that must take place between pianists
and technicians about specific pieces and techniques.  You check is in
the mail!

 ae