[CAUT] Killer half-octave

Daniel Gurnee dgurnee at humboldt1.com
Wed May 16 12:26:35 MDT 2007

David,

I have, on my S&S O boosted the killer areas by increasing SB bearing
by 0.001-0.003 with a wood/springcleat bridging the beams with a wedge
between the cleat and the appropriate rib.  Another help is the adding
of five lbs. to the equivalent of the S&S D and B bell area to diminish
plate flexing there.

Daniel Gurnee, HSU Ret.