[CAUT] Fiberboard

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich at pianobuilders.com
Wed May 16 13:41:25 MDT 2007

Why use the stuff? I've been building these things up using laminate maple
veneers for years. It takes a bit of gluing and sculpting but the result is you
get a string that doesn't lie against the plate, going up to the tuning pin.
Sorry I couldn't locate a picture right off. I'll look again later.

Del

  _____