[CAUT] Killer half-octave / magnets

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Thu May 17 13:46:20 MDT 2007

Sigh... oooookay.. a bit of life on the planet earth reality seems to be
in order....  one can find a hundred such sites...  Sheesh folks...
magnets of various strengths are literally everywhere... in your car,
nearly every electric motor on your frig... you name it.

http://www.medtronic.com/rhythms/Education/magnets52.html

If someone has a reasonable objection to the idea of using opposing
neodyms for additional crown support... I'd welcome hearing it. Looks
like to me they would provide plenty of support, allow for a degree of
adjustability, while adding nearly no real significant amount of mass to
the panel.

Cheers
RicB