[CAUT] New

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Mon May 21 08:14:57 MDT 2007

Good point, Joel.  There is a local university's D that I hear constant complaints about from non-piano faculty members.  When I was speaking with one of them, she said she didn't dare bring the subject up because so & so picked out the piano and she didn't want to cause problems.  To tell the truth, I'm not sure if the piano is the problem or it's just a case of the service it gets--or doesn't get.

When I was a staff technician, I sometimes felt like a bar tender--I heard it all!  My lips were mum, though, unless there was a way I could <discreetly> help resolve a problem.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, IL