[CAUT] young chang action brackets

Greg Granoff gjg2 at humboldt.edu
Mon May 21 10:09:03 MDT 2007

Richard,

I had a Young Chang made Weber under my care with this problem.  There were
several issues, but the most noticeable problem was that the letoff
adjustment kept moving closer to the string and disappearing between visits,
leaving blocking hammers everywhere.  It was a real nightmare until I
figured out what was actually happening.  When the brackets were changed,
the problem vanished.

Greg Granoff

HSU

  _____