[CAUT] killer shanks

Chris Solliday solliday at ptd.net
Mon May 21 13:24:34 MDT 2007

David, I like your theory but I must say I have had success with all the types you describe. This is just what my ears have been telling me and I have been doing this for several years on all pianos as have some others. I would love to see some slow motion video of a comparison with all the scenarios you have described. You may be quite correct about most of what you theorize.
Chris Solliday