[CAUT] Non-Traditional Piano Use

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK at missouri.edu
Fri May 25 06:57:19 MDT 2007

Hey Alan,

Ms. Hudicek may want to check out www.lulu.com, a self-publishing site.
They can make works available for download at whatever price the author
wants, including free.  They also do "print on demand" publishing of
hardcopy, also at the author's price.  I think the print on demand carries a
small per copy flat fee, I'm not sure exactly how they handle that part.
Anyway, it eliminates the need to come up with a chunk of cash up front for
a print run, and the books never go out of print.

Regards,
Ken Z.

--
Ken Zahringer, RPT