[CAUT] SUNY Oswego, Piano tuner/technician vacancy

Scott E. Thile scott.thile at murraystate.edu
Tue May 29 19:35:12 MDT 2007

Thanks for the update and congratulations, Michelle! Sounds like a great
opportunity for you, and I know Don will be tremendously blessed with the
help.

I had not heard about the second position at Ithaca, but I live with my head
in the sand most of the time.... I know Don has been lobbying for this for a
long while and it's great to hear it's finally happened, and has been so
competently staffed!

Scott