[CAUT] job opening

Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel) WOLFLEEL at ucmail.uc.edu
Mon Oct 1 15:10:38 MDT 2007

Hi All,

Please note the following job opening...sounds like a good position for
somebody who wants to escape academia.

Eric,

Thanks for the email and for helping us out.  Here is the ad:

Faust Harrison Pianos is seeking a full-time technician/voicer/tuner
with concert level skills. We're a high-end piano company with retail
showrooms in Manhattan and in Westchester County, NY and with a major
piano restoration center in Dobbs Ferry, NY. We wish to hire someone who
would work primarily at the restoration center to do concert preps, fine
tunings, some action regulation and troubleshooting and also supervise
our action department. A small amount of time would be spent at our
showrooms and in the field.

For more information contact: josh at faustharrisonpianos.com
<http://us.f564.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=josh@faustharrisonpianos.co
m>  and cc to sara at faustharrisonpianos.com
<mailto:sara at faustharrisonpianos.com>

Eric Wolfley, RPT
Director of Piano Services
Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati