[CAUT] Journal delivery

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Oct 7 14:03:09 MDT 2007

Strange.. I just checked myself and had no problems accessing the site.
Both October and September journals are there.

btw... I thought he met smog not smug... :)

RicB

    For some reason, I have not been able to download the Journal from
    ptg.org...?????

    David Ilvedson, RPT
    Pacifica, CA  94044

         >Grin... you mean there was only ONE representative in the
        whole of the
         >country to have had any semblance of farsightedness's ???

         >btw... Thanks for the information Ron on the Journal on
        line... I seem
         >to have missed that. Are previous months available there as
        well, and if
         >so how far back are you going to keep them online and
        available to members ?

         >Cheers
         >RicB

             >    Where you live is in a time warp, not just another
            time zone. The
             >    combination of the SF smug and the indescribable
            Berkeley uniqueness has
             >    created a physics abberation. On the other side of
            Berkeley from you is