[CAUT] Weber grand block

Alan McCoy amccoy at mail.ewu.edu
Mon Oct 8 09:56:55 MDT 2007

I'll second Ron's suggestion for two-pass drilling. Just finished a hybrid
block drilled this way (1/4" bit followed by an H bit, both drilled at 2600
rpm). Tunes nicely. Also this was my first use of Ron's air-lift radial
drill press set up for in-the-piano drilling, which is the cat's meow. Ron
can elaborate on it for those who haven't seen it. It is very slick.

Alan

-- Alan McCoy, RPT
Eastern Washington University
amccoy at mail.ewu.edu