[CAUT] Job Opening, U. of Michigan, Ann Arbor

ReggaePass at aol.com ReggaePass at aol.com
Tue Oct 9 12:02:17 MDT 2007

List,

Having some kind of CAUT certification may well run into the same problems as
RPT.  On the other hand, the places where such a credential would be
meaningful are far fewer and more predictable (than "the general public"), so maybe
this is a realm in which establishing and publicizing certification actually IS
feasible.  If, knowing that it exists and what it means, a given school
decides not to require it (or, at least, express a preference for it), "Oh, well..."

Alan Eder