[CAUT] Job Opening, U. of Michigan, Ann Arbor

Elwood Doss edoss at utm.edu
Tue Oct 9 15:32:25 MDT 2007

Robert,
You are exactly correct and I extend my humblest apologies to Bob, to
you and the CAUT list.  I did look at the wrong column.  Just too quick
on the trigger, I'm afraid.  I'll take this as a lesson to be remembered
and thank you, Robert, for setting me straight.
Joy!
Elwood

Elwood Doss, Jr., M.M.E., RPT
Piano Technician/Technical Director