[CAUT] Job Opening, U. of Michigan, Ann Arbor

Jeff Tanner jtanner at mozart.sc.edu
Wed Oct 10 10:25:50 MDT 2007

On Oct 10, 2007, at 3:24 AM, Richard Brekne wrote:

> Hi David
>
> Most of your questions I think were pretty much delt with in both
> Jeffs last and my reply to it.  But to preciserer, the RPT status
> would not be eliminated no, its meaning would be more in keeping
> with what in actuality the designation represents... a basic skills
> starting journeymans credential.

Just clarifying, before we start to make connections and draw
conclusions... this isn't necessarily where the CAUT committee is
going or what it is pushing.  It was my idea of what makes the most
sense to me.

Where the CAUT committee is going is still being thought through.

Jeff

Jeff Tanner, RPT
University of South Carolina