[CAUT] Backfire!!

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK at missouri.edu
Wed Oct 10 14:47:51 MDT 2007

Just my own, never-to-be-humble opinion, but I think any Baldwin SD has
tremendous potential.  It¹s no wonder no one likes it, being in the
condition you describe.  Properly rebuilt, it can be a great concert
instrument, although it may not support quite so great a Nose Elevation
Angle on the part of the player :-)

Regards,
Ken Z.

--