[CAUT] keytop shipping

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Wed Oct 10 19:28:16 MDT 2007

A box big enough to hold the keys, with some newspapers in between them to keep them from moving around. The keytops will be removed anyway, so all you have to worry about is making sure the keys don't break. The company that puts on the new keytops are very adept at packing the keys with the new tops.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of