[CAUT] CAUT Endorsement (was Re: Job Opening, U. of Michigan, Ann Arbor)

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 15 18:14:14 MDT 2007

It seems that several of the regional seminars are having trouble making the
tradition "hotel-based" seminars pay their way.
A university based seminar, held perhaps on the week-end of Fall break might
be able to offer new ways to learn.  All those practice rooms could be used
for extended hands-on repair,regulation and tuning classes, maybe leaving
the school better off for the deal.
Ed Sutton