[CAUT] University based regional seminars

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 15 20:05:53 MDT 2007

Israel-

I understand the potential difficulties, especially in a large region like
California.
I can't help hoping somebody is in the middle of a perfect situation in one
of the smaller regions.
I'll bet the chances of getting your expenses paid are better if you say
you're attending a
seminar at XYZ University!

Ed