[CAUT] CAUT pay, was Job Opening...

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Tue Oct 16 04:53:52 MDT 2007

Jeff Tanner wrote:

Private sector spending is basically all "discretionary", and when you
go into multi-million dollar homes to work on Naugawurlies and Winters,
you get a great sense of just how high on the priority list a piano is
placed.

BUT!!!

You're forgetting one of our best perks of us Cauterized folks.  We get
to carry KEYS!!! (not all of mine are on the rings in the picture)

I vacillate between considering it the jailer or the jr high janitor
look.  I've got bling. ;-}

I get to put them in a lock box when I'm not here. If campus cops find
them missing on their night rounds, they call you and make you come in
(or you could lose your job...).

--
Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- There comes a time in every man's life and I've had plenty of them.
- Casey Stengel