[CAUT] CAUT pay, was Job Opening...

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Tue Oct 16 09:49:21 MDT 2007

Susan Kline wrote:
> Hi, Conrad
>
>> You're forgetting one of our best perks of us Cauterized folks.  We
>> get to carry KEYS!!! (not all of mine are on the rings in the picture)
>
> Something about the Master Key concept escaped them?
>
> Susan

There are actually 3 "master" and one "sub-master" keys there, but the
system is crazy.  If the music building is closed, and I want to get
anywhere besides my room, I use one key to get me into the music
building, another to get me into my office, where I have the ring which
contains the key to the utilities basement, where I use yet another key
for the lock-box where the master keys are. The "master" keys are on a
welded ring on that dog chain...

Did you follow that?

Is it fun, yet?

--
Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- There comes a time in every man's life and I've had plenty of them.
- Casey Stengel