[CAUT] lighter touchweight

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Wed Oct 17 15:56:41 MDT 2007

One other point....

Damper timing... yep... a good trick as far as you can take it. Problem
is you really cant take it very far.  That window isnt really all that
wide and pushing it causes other things to take consideration to.
Sounds like you know what you are doing so I'm sure you know where I'm
pointing.

AISI you can set damper timing to start as early as 45% hammer travel or
as late as 55 % without at least cracking the seal on other problems.

Cheers
RicB