[CAUT] Weber concert grand

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 19:20:33 MDT 2007

Since you are replacing the wippens it certainly is the time to move to
capstans. Ron Overs had a great post on how to find the proper alignment and
placement (height and such) of the heel contact point. It was a half a year
ago on Piano World. Do a search by name. He doesn't have that many posts.
I'll see if I can't find it but I'm on dial up here.

Keith Roberts