[CAUT] Weber concert grand

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Fri Oct 19 08:51:22 MDT 2007

I've been on it a couple of years; it's been around since at least 2001.  Frank Woodside runs it.  It's pretty much taken over from the old Usenet group, rec.music.makers.piano.  Lots of newbies mixed with high-level amateurs in the main Piano Forum, with lots of emotion about particular brands (and much misinformation).  More and more techs are showing up in the Piano Tech's Forum that I know from the PTG lists.  It's an interesting mix.  There are forums dedicated just to playing the darned thing, too.

--Cy--