[CAUT] Lighter Touchweight

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat Oct 20 21:31:46 MDT 2007

I guess I'll have to revisit the formulas (or my action model-wherever the
damn thing is).  However, just from an empirical point of view, I have had
success in reducing touchweight slightly by shimming the wippen flange (or
rail) out.  Whether or not it is as effective as moving the stack, I'll have
to take your word for it for now.  Admittedly, it's not a solution I usually
consider for wholesale leverage changes.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com