[CAUT] Monster concert

Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel) WOLFLEEL at ucmail.uc.edu
Thu Oct 25 09:21:41 MDT 2007

Let me guess...the concert begins with somebody playing the Addams
Family theme on the harpsichord.

We do something similar in the Spring which we call Pianopalooza. Each
faculty member does a mini recital and then they all get together at the
end and do something rather vulgar, usually with added celeste. It's
fun, the place is usually packed and the Piano Department gets some good
publicity out of it.

Eric

Eric Wolfley, RPT
Director of Piano Services
Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati