[CAUT] What to do???

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Tue Dec 2 09:58:10 PST 2008

On Dec 2, 2008, at 7:05 AM, joel a. jones wrote:

> 2.  I found a thermohumidigraph which plotted a week of temp/
> humidity changes.  There are probably
> nice battery operated digital ones available now, but again it is
> showing the change to an undesirable
> environment.

Look for "data loggers." There is a wide array of types and price
points that log temp and RH. These are very common, in use for food
and medical storage among other things. A Google search will get you
hundreds of options. They can typically be set up to read and record
at whatever time interval you choose, and then the data is downloaded
via USB cable to your computer to get you charts and graphs.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico
fssturm at unm.edu