[CAUT] Faculty as Colleagues, was Steinway... The "Safe" Piano.

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 3 15:11:25 PST 2008

Jeff-

You have a way of reporting on your experience as if it is, and always will
be universal. It is perhaps common, but not universal.

There are exceptions. We can learn from them, and increase the chances of
there being more exceptions. We may not live to reach the Promised Land, but
now and then we get a glimpse.

Even more amazing, sometimes the Promised Land comes to visit us when we
least expect it. Especially if we don't drive it away.

Best regards,
Ed Sutton (Former full-time, now mostly self-employed, very part-time
contract CAUT)