[CAUT] OT - Question for Eudora Users

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Thu Dec 4 06:49:47 PST 2008

Dear Euds -

Since November 2 or 3, when the lists migrated to the new server, the
headings for all my list-sourced mail  looks like the example below,
in its most compacted form.  Andy Rudoff directed me to a Eudora
Forum discussion about editing headers, but it involves accessing a
sub-menu called Boring Headings, in Eudora Preferences.  I have
looked what seems like everywhere, and cannot find the Preferences
Menu, certainly not in Tools.  Is there anyone who could tell me
where I would find this?  I'm using version 7.1, which I seem to
remember was not the final version before they stopped.   Any help is
greatly appreciated, since I have a particular learning disability
which compels me to read every line of header, every time.  That last
is a joke, but it IS truly unpleasant to have to scroll down to the
message body, literally, each time.  Many thanks

Sample header: