[CAUT] OT - Question for Eudora Users

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Thu Dec 4 09:31:30 PST 2008

Thanks Tom -
Based upon what Andy Rudoff wrote me, I'd ask you what version of
Eudora you're using.  I have Windows 7.1, whose 'Special' menu does
not have a 'Settings' option.  Are you using a Mac?  Andy's trying to
help me out, and I'm sure that he or I would post positive results to
the list for any other (Windows) Eudora users out there who have had
a similar problem.
Thanks again.

David Skolnik